Guide for Call to Knighthood Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Walkthrough – Sir Cadogan has chosen you to embark on an incredible journey to knighthood! Great rewards and lessons await you! Complete the ‘Call to Knighthood’ Special Adventure like a Knight of the Round Table and earn an exclusive outfit befitting a valiant knight!
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery by Jam City, Inc. on iOS and Android devices
There are 4 parts of Call to Knighthood Side Quest :
Part 1 :
1. Report to Sir Cadogan at Grand Staircase (Lower Floor – West)
Sir Cadogan will say :
I have chosen you for your noble heart and brazen deeds to train for knighthood!
– I would love to be a knight
– Knighthood doesn’t sound like fun
finish “Learn about Knighthood” activity with 1 star to pass in 1 hour
2. Recruit Penny at Great Hall (Lower Flower – West)
Recruiting Penny with recommended attributs : 20 20 21
these are the questions :
Why should we trust a portrait?
x sir cadogan’s portrait looks nice
o he wants to help save beatrice
v sir cadogan is a knight
Why not bring someone else?
v i’d rather go with you
x you don’t look too busy
o it could help your sister
We don’t have enough details
v mysteries can be exciting
o we’ll find more details together
x we don’t need details
3. Complete First Knightly Trial at Care of Magical creatures (Castle Grounds)
Professor Kettleburn will say :
There you are! I was about to take the Fire Crab for a walk
– Ask about the Fire Crab’s Walk
– Ask about Land of Magical Creatures
finish “Creature Clean-Up Trial” with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
4. Question Sir Cadogan at Grand Staircase (Lower Floor – West)
Sir Cadogan will say :
You’ve returned! How went your first trial to become a knight worthy of round tables?
– It was a success
– It felt like a trick
finish “Question Sir Cadogan” activity with 1 star to pass in 3 hours
Part 2 : SIR CADOGAN’S SCROLL
Sir Cadogan sends you in search of a magical scroll that could unlock the mysteries behind your next knightly trials
1. Search the Library (Lower Floor – East)
finish “Search for Scroll” activity with 5 stars to pass in 1 hour
Rowan will say :
You can’t give up on knighthood just yet! What would a Knight of the Round Table do?
– Ask Madam Pince for help
– Search the Restricted Section (-10 House Points)
2. Complete Second Trial at Charms Classroom (East towers)
Barnaby will say :
Did you choose to ask me here more because of my strength of my friendship ?
– Your strength
– Your friendship
finish “Heavy Lifting Trial” activity with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
3. Complete Third Trial at Forst Grove (Forbidden Forest)
Andre will say :
Of course! But let’s say you could only choose one. Would it be well-prepared or well-dressed?
finish “Ingredient Collecting Trial” with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
4. Talk to Hagrid at Hagrid’s Hut (Castle Ground)
finish “HAgrid’s Hut Clean-Up” activity with 1 star to pass in 3 hours
Hagrid will say :
Whether doin’ so makes yeh a hero or a fool is somethin’ yeh have ter decide fer yerself
– A hero
– A fool
Part 3 : PATH TO KNIGHTHOOD
Your puzzling knightly trials continue as you seek answers as to how knighthood will help you break the portrait curse.
1. Confront Sir Cadogan at Grand Staircase (Lower Floor – West)
Sir Cadogan will ask you :
Then why return with knightly trials still left to complete ?
– To demand answers
– Because I missed your wisdom
– Because we’re tired of your chores
finish “Confront Sir Cadogan” activity with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
2. Complete Fourth Trial at Kitchens (Dungeons)
finish “Knightly Feast Trial” with 1 star to pass in 3 hours
3. Recruit Ben at Great Hall (Lower Floor – West)
Recruiting Ben with recommended attributs : 20 21 21
these are the questions :
Why was i chosen for your duel
o Sir Cadogan believes in you
x Sir Cadogan wants me to win
v It makes no sensse to me either
I’m terrified of cursed portraits
o You can help me break the curse
x The portrait curse is truly scary
v Not all portraits are cursed
Will i be trapped in a portrait?
x It could happen to any of us
v Perhaps just focus on the duel
o The odds are low. I’ll protect you
4. Complete Fifth Trial at Courtyard (Lower Floor – West)
Ben will ask you :
I suppose you need to defeat me to complete your knightly trial ? Should i try at all?
– Yes, try your hardest!
– No, make this easy for me!
Defeat “Ben Duelling Trial” with recommended attribut levels : 20 21 21
Part 4 : THE FINAL TRIAL
Great lessons and rewards come with knighthood! But first you must complete your final and most dangerous knightly trial.
1. Return to Sir Cadogan at Grand Staircase (Lower Floor – West)
How dare you insult Sir Cadogan! You believe the path to becoming a Knight of the Round Table is ‘an ordeal?’
– Because it feels foolish
– Because it’s been long and difficult
– Not if it helps me to save others
finish “Last Trial Instructions” activity with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
2. Meet with Bill at Training Grounds (Castle Grounds)
Bill will say :
No, you’ll have to do better than that.
– I like getting outside
– I like practising spells
– I like spending time with you (level 8 friendship with bill)
finish “Spellcasting Practise” activity with 5 stars to pass in 3 hours
3. Complete Last Knightly Trial at Corridor (West Towers)
finish “Ice Knight Duelling Trial” with recommended attribute levels : 20 21 21
4. Achieve Knighthood at Grand Staircase (Lower Floor – West)
finish “Knightly Rewards” activity with 5 stars to pass in 8 hours
You will get Rewards : Knight Armor outfit and if you look at year 5 Achievements, it will reward you +5 Gems
The Trials of Sir Cadogan
You’ve proven yourself worthy of knighthood! Wear your armour with pride!