Getting Over It Android / iOS Gameplay – A funny thing happened to me as i was building this mountain. I’d have an idea for an unreasonably hard obstacle, but i couldn’t bring myself to make it easier. It felt like my inability to best it was my fault as a player, rather than as the builder. Mountains build in our minds from our efforts to climb them. It’s our attempts to reach their summits that turn them into something real
Getting Over It by Bennett Foddy on iOS and Android devices
Getting Over It iOS / Android Gameplay Video :
– Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
– Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
– Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to infinity.
– Lose all your progress, over and over.
– Feel new types of frustration you didn’t know you were capable of.